Friday, April 1, 2011

Out on the water...or at least dreaming about it!

As it continues to barely edge above fifty degrees here I can't help but dream of being out on the water! I know I need help to remember sometime in the near future we will be back out there on the lake...it is coming.


A perfect picture to be framed in a boathouse on the lake. Whimsical and still preppy.



I can feel the breeze and the sun...don't you just want to be these girls? 


This is what I would call picture perfect. You already know about my love of stripes but this little sail boat and the happy couple make me smile! I hope this post has helped you shake some of the winter blues as the cold weather drags on! I am working on a great post for tomorrow so be sure to check back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment